The Breckland Council website has a number of accessibility features including:
· The ability to have the website, or sections of it read out aloud or downloaded as an MP3 file
· The ability to change type face or increase the font size
· The ability to zoom in on parts of a page
· The ability to change the background colour
· The ability to change the change the language of the site, most common languages are included
The Breckland Council website is committed to providing a website that is accessible.
Having a more accessible website means it is available to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
By continually making the website more accessible for people with visual or motor impairments the site becomes easier for everyone to use and web pages load more quickly.
Web Accessibility Initiative
This website endeavours to conform to Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.