Welcome to the new Planning On-line Service from the Breckland Council/CAPITA-Symonds partnership
For applications submitted on or after 1st October 2009, this service will provide you with access to submitted planning documentation, including appeals, searches and key planning decisions via your computer. The new online service represents the first in a series of improvements to the way Planning Services will be delivered in Breckland.
Searching for Planning Applications
The new search facilities will allow you to:-
- check the progress of current applications(Application Tracker)
- comment on undecided applications online
- view all related plans, documents and comments (Application Register)
- look at determined applications and any conditions or reasons for refusal attached to them (Conditions & Reasons Register)
- view information relating to appeals(Appeals Register)
By using the links below you accept the terms and conditions
Important Information before you search - Please read carefully
You will need to use the following instructions before you use the search facility below:
- If you have the application reference number, please type this in full, in CAPITAL LETTERS i.e. 3PL/2010/1014/F. No other fields needs to be entered. Then click on "search".
- You can also search by location, postcode, applicant and parish. It is recommended that you only enter one of these fields in your search.
- If you don't have the application reference number but you know it was in the year, say, 2010, type the following 3PL/2010/% (the % is a wildcard that will enable you to search a wider scope)
- If you have the message "No Row Returned" appear, our contact centre will be happy to help you on (01362) 656873.
All comments received related to planning applications may be viewed on the planning website. All electronic documents are in Adobe Format. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 or above to view the Applications and Plans. This is a free download from the Internet which may be accessed from Adobe here: Adobe Reader