The Project and Swaffham
Future Breckland: Thriving People & Places is intended to provide a robust evidence base and compelling shared vision for the future of the district, set in the context of significant projects we can deliver in each of our towns. Done right, this work will put Breckland's towns in pole-position to leverage new external funding whilst also using our shared resources better to deliver transformational change across the district.
It is really important that residents, community members and other stakeholders have the chance to take part and contribute to the work being undertaken, and there will be multiple opportunities to do so.
Engagement activities for Swaffham will begin on the 7 September, with the first event, a 'Meet the Team' session with consultants Hatch and We Made That.
Planned Swaffham Engagement events
Engagement will initially be online due to COVID restrictions. Where individuals are not able to engage digitally, we will ensure paper forms are available. Key planned activity includes:
- Future Swaffham: Your Priorities Workshop
- Swaffham Town Council, Council Chamber
- Tuesday 19 October
- 18:00 to 19:30
Members of the public are invited to come along and hear about the project ideas that are emerging for Swaffham and contribute their views. Book your place here for the Future Swaffham: Your Priorities Workshop event
- 15 September - Online SWOT Workshop: giving local residents, businesses and communities a chance to collectively give their say on the consultant team's research findings and to discuss SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) aspects of the town.
- 7 September - Online 'Meet the Team' Session: an open forum meeting for any interested stakeholders, including local Members, to hear more about the project and feed in initial ideas virtual session.
Further details on how to sign up for each event will be posted here throughout the engagement process.
Planned Swaffham engagement activity
As well as events for people to share ideas and feedback in person, we will also be taking comments and submissions throughout the project including:
- Tell us your views on Swaffham by completing the Survey.
- Feedback will be invited on draft plans and ideas, when they have been developed.
- Anyone is free to get in touch with the project at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper copies of documents will be made available to anyone who cannot easily access them online.
The project team will also be meeting individually with key stakeholders to get a better feel for ideas and issues in the Town.
Questions or suggestions?
If you have any comments or suggestions please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Last updated: 13/10/2021 10:22:18