How do I arrange to speak at the meeting?
You can arrange to speak at the Committee Meeting by contacting the Committee Usher
- By e-mailing the Planning Usher - email@example.com before 5pm on the Wednesday immediately before the proposed Planning Committee meeting date. Please include a contact number or full e-mail address and confirm your interest in the application, such as applicant, objector, representative of parish council
- In writing, addressed to the Usher, well in advance of the meeting, and to arrive no later than 5pm on the Wednesday immediately before the proposed Planning Committee meeting date. Please confirm your interest in the application, such as applicant, objector, representative of parish council.
Due to current COVID restrictions we ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allotted start time. Please also refer to the information below.
COVID Testing and Precautions
While most national COVID restrictions have now been lifted, we encourage all attendees at the Conference Centre to take reasonable and practical steps to keep themselves safe and to protect other users where possible.
As a precaution therefore, and for the safety of you and others in attendance, you are encouraged to undertake a COVID test prior to attending the meeting. Please make use of the free home testing kits, they can be obtained from libraries and pharmacies and by ordering online. You can find out more on the NHS website and the Gov.UK website
We also encourage you, on entering the building, to register your visit using the NHS Test and Trace App - a poster with the Conference Centre QR code is available to scan in the foyer.
In addition, please could we ask that the protocols below are also followed:
- Do not attend Elizabeth House if you feel at all unwell - no matter how insignificant the symptoms.
- Please use the sign-in sheet provided on arrival, and sign out when leaving.
- Social distancing is encouraged, where practical to do so, but not mandated.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided (or you are welcome to bring your own).
- Clean the individual spaces you use after use.
- Toilets - only one person to use the toilet facilities at a time.
Last updated: 27/09/2021 16:19:12