Breckland Business Centre, St. Withburga Lane, Dereham, NR19 1FD
- Serviced offices ranging from 400 sq ft / 37.1 sq mtr to 743 sq ft / 69 sq mtr
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Available Now
- Viewing Highly Essential
- EPC rating: D
Prestigious office accommodation. Dereham is a prosperous and expanding market town situated just off the A47 trunk road.
Offered on an internal repairing and insuring lease. The lease terms are standard and Security of tenure is excluded.
Rental payments are to be made by Standing Order.
Current Available Accommodation:
Rental and Service Charge (exclusive of VAT):
- South Block, Ground Floor, Rooms 412-413 & 415-416, 69 Sq Mtr, 743 Sq Ft, Rent per annum (inc Service Charges) £11,888.00 - Available Now
- South Block, 1st Floor, Room 440, 37.1 Sq Mtr, 400 Sq Ft, Rent per annum (inc Service Charges) £6,400.00 - Available Now
- South Block, 1st Floor, Room 443-445, 38.3 Sq Mtr, 412 Sq Ft, Rent per annum (inc Service Charges) £6,592.00 - Available Now
- South Block, 1st Floor, Room 425, 18.5 Sq Mtr, 199 Sq Ft, Rent per annum (inc Service Charges) £3,184.00 - Available Now
- Centre Block, 1st Floor, Rooms 221-224, 34.5 Sq Mtr, 34.5 Sq Ft, Rent per Annum (inc Service Charges) £5,936.00 - Available Now
Service Charge Inclusions:
- use of toilets
- use of shared kitchenette
- use of lift
- electricity and lighting supply
- water supply
- the cleaning/maintenance/emergency lighting to common areas
- grounds maintenance
- security guarding
- paper waste
- telephone link to reception
- external window cleaning
- fire alarm testing
Service Charge Exclusions:
Broadband is currently available at this address, although it is your responsibility to ensure it is available at these premises with the relevant utility provider. The service charge does not include any ICT equipment, supply or installation. All telephone and ICT equipment is to be contained within the tenanted offices. A pro rata building's insurance charge will be invoiced annually for the size of space occupied.
Parking and Opening Times:
Allocated parking is available on the basis of one parking space per 250 sq ft leased. In addition there is a large public car park within the grounds of the Breckland Business Centre (Dereham) which is free. The Business Centre is open from 08:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday, and 09:00 to 18:00 on Saturday for tenant access.
A deposit of six months rent is required to act as security against your lease obligations. This will be held in an interest bearing account for the duration of the lease.
A payment is required for legal fees to arrange the lease on your behalf, the cost of which can be provided on request.
Viewing strictly by appointment only
To arrange an appointment to view or if you have any queries regarding this property, please contact:
Breckland Council gives notice that:
a) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute a part of, an offer or a contract;
b) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection (or otherwise) as to the correctness of each.
Click on the image below to see a larger version
Rooms 412-413 & 415-416
Rooms 412-413 & 415-416
Last updated: 20/05/2022 13:42:15