Loud Music

Noise issues such as loud music playing from the house, garden or car parked on the property can be resolved with your neighbour by having a polite word, to make them aware and ask that noise levels are reduced. Often, they will be unaware.

You may however find a direct approach difficult, or you may choose to make the matter more formal by completing ouronline form.

It is helpful if you have kept some recent records (Icon for pdf Nuisance Record Sheet [29.33KB]) of the dates and times that the noise has caused you disturbance before contacting the council.

A record sheet MUST be filled out before a complaint will be investigated fully by the council.

Last updated: 11/12/2020 10:56:06