Funding support

Applicants - usually a town or parish council - lead and resource the preparation of a neighbourhood plan or order and the associated public consultation. External funding and support is available to do this, in addition to support and advice offered by Breckland Council (see G3 Funding).

Last updated: 19/05/2020 11:51:42