Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) Tier 4 (Closed)
Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) Tier 4 (Closed) December 26 2020 to 4 January 2021
Who is currently eligible?
Grant funding is available to businesses directly impacted by the Covid-19 restrictions currently in place and from December 26th 2020 to 4th January 2021
To be eligible an applicant must:
- Be a Breckland-based business or charity (identified by means such as business rates number, Companies House records, or VAT number)
- Be significantly impacted by the restrictions (i.e. legally required to close in Tier 4)
- in an area of local Tier 4 restrictions and has been required to close because of local restrictions that resulted in a first full day of closure on or after 24th December
- Fit the criteria set nationally for individual schemes
- Demonstrate they were open and trading immediately prior to the start of the current restriction
For example, this could include pubs and restaurants that operate primarily as an in-person venue, but which have been forced to close those services and provide a takeaway-only service instead.
Eligible businesses can get one grant for each non-domestic property within the restriction area.
I have already applied for a grant before - do I need to apply again?
If you received a grant under the previous scheme (called LRSG (Closed)) for the November "lockdown" restrictions, you do not need to apply again. We will use your details to process further eligible applications.
What funding is available for Local Restrictions Support Grant?
|Rateable value of property||Grant for 14 days||Grant for 28 days|
|£15,000 or under||£667||£1,334|
|£15,001 to £50,999||£1,000||£2,000|
|£51,000 or over||£1,500||£3,000|
Last updated: 27/07/2021 09:45:47