Planning Records

Viewing New Planning Applications

Applications from the latter half of 2009 onwards can be viewed on the Council website using ourPlanning Application Search Facility.  Applications older than 2009 are unlikely to be accessible on the website but those that are can be accessed from here: Historic Planning Applications  Please refer to the final paragraph.

Photocopies of Planning Permissions and Plans

We can provide electronic copies of plans or planning permissions if required. Records are held on microfiche and therefore any requests for copies need to be sent to:  If your request is related to a recent Land Search following the purchase or sale of a property please email the Land Charges Team at

For copies of any applications available on the Council Website, a fee is required. A full list of fees can be viewed online.

Site Histories

If you are a Solicitor requiring a site history on behalf of a client, please contact ourLand Charges Team.

Please note: We do not deal with copies of Building Regulation Approvals and Completion Certificates. Please contact the Technical Support Team in Building Control via email at:

Boundary Disputes

We do not hold any records of boundaries of properties and if you have a query in respect of this you should initially check your deeds orcontact District Land Registry at Earle House, Portland Street, Kingston-upon-Hull, HJ2 8JJ or telephone on (01482) 223244.

Unable to find what you were looking for or have a general enquiry? Please contact us via our online form.

Last updated: 31/08/2021 11:11:36