Starting a Business
Starting a business can be tough, requiring careful planning, research and preparation. With a number of support sources available locally and nationally, the journey towards business start-up can become a rewarding one. So whether you are looking to become your own boss, turn a hobby into a career or simply to try something new, help is available.
For more information contact a member of the team on 01362 656234 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HMRC Business start-up links
- Starting your own business link -Starting your own Business
- For those thinking of taking on Employees -Becoming an Employer
- Webinars (Online Presentations) These can either be pre-recorded or "live" format and the link isHMRC Webinars
New Anglia Growth Hub
The Growth Hub offers support and guidance to businesses throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Bringing together a range of local and national business support sources.
- The growth hub is FREE
- Wide range of subjects including finance, start a business and exports
NWES Encouraging Enterprise
Enterprise agency NWES specialises in helping people turn their business idea into a reality by offering impartial, professional advice, access to personal skills and business training courses.
- How to start your business -How to start a business
- How to access finance -How to access finance
- How to grow your business -How to grow your business
Contact them on 08456 099 991 or email email@example.com
Start Up Loans - NWES is an official delivery partner
Start Up Loans is a Government backed initiative looking to provide finance to people over 18 wishing to start a business.
Contact them on 08456 099 991 or visit Start-up Loans
- Aged 18-30?
- Unemployed or working fewer than 16 hours per week?
- Have a business idea?
Have a look at the Enterprise Programme - information and eligibility can be found by visitingPrinces Trust
Business is Great Britain
Providing Support, advice and inspiration for growing your business, visitGreat Business