How do I find out what information Breckland Council holds about me (Subject Access Request)?

You will also need to provide:

• Proof of your identity (e.g. copy of passport, driving licence, birth certificate)
• £10 fee (cheques should be made payable to Breckland Council)

We may ask for additional information to verify your identity.

It is helpful if you can provide a description of the information you are requesting if known, departments that you have had contact with and actual or approximate dates of contact, e.g. copy of my council tax records between 2011-2014 inclusive, etc.

Icon for word Subject Access Request Form [614KB]