Can I use email to make a subject access request?

You may also need to provide us with quite detailed personal information, so that we can find your records.  Sending this type of information to us by unencrypted email is not very secure, so it is better if you print our application form and post or hand-deliver it to the council marked for the attention of:

Statutory Information Officer,
Breckland Council,
Elizabeth House,
Walpole Loke,
Norfolk  NR19  1EE.