Can I request information about a deceased person?

A deceased individual access request will therefore be dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act.

What can I do if access to information is not granted?

If you are dissatisfied with our response to your request you can write to us (see the address below) setting our why you think that the information should have been provided to you. If you receive a response to which you are not satisfied the following options are available:

1. You may apply to the court alleging a failure to comply with the subject access provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. You may write to the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or call them on 0303 123 1113.