Useful Contacts

For more information or advice on dealing with anti social behaviour, contact the Breckland Operational Partnership Team via this page.

Norfolk Police - 101 for non emergency or 999 in an emergency. Or visit the Police Safer Norfolk website.

For Abandoned vehicles, Graffiti or Flytipping contact Breckland Council this link.

For amplified noise from music systems, TV's or entertainment premises, contact Breckland Council Your Environment. Also contact this department for animal nuisance such as dog barking or poultry noise.

To report anti social behaviour or crime anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit Crime Stoppers.

Local Housing Providers:

Flagship Housing Association: 0808 168 4555

Broadland Housing Association: 0303 303 0003

Orbit East

Saffron Housing01508 532000

Cotman Housing Association: 01603 731699

Solo Housing: 0800 6520155 or 01379 640250

Hastoe Housing: 0300 123 2250

Last updated: 09/03/2021 12:54:01