Contact the team
Breckland Council has a combined Marketing and Communications team. We provide information to help people understand what the Council does, how it uses its resources and the decisions it makes. We also help the Council better understand the needs and views of local people through research and consultation, so residents can have a say in shaping and developing the services they receive.
Among the services we provide are:
- Media relations
- Managing the Council's social media activity
- Updating our website
- Creating information and marketing materials (eg. leaflets)
- Delivering major campaigns
- Providing material in alternative formats, including translations
- Giving advice and information about using the Council's logo and branding
Press and media enquiries
All press and media enquiries are handled by the Communications Team.
Emails are monitored Monday-Friday (9am-5pm). We try to respond to enquiries as quickly as possible.
We are only able to respond to emails from members of the media. Residents, businesses, and partners should contact the council via .
Last updated: 22/01/2018 15:11:24