Become a ShopAppy Retailer
Why sell on ShopAppy.com?
- No commissions on sales and no tech experience required
- Easy to add products and manage stock through a smartphone, iPad or PC
- You can add your shop information so people can find out more about you
- Access to free photos to use from a professional photo library
- FREE Promotion of your shop and your shopping area on social media and in the media
- Click and collect service is included so no time-consuming deliveries or postage to manage
How much is it to sell on ShopAppy?
Breckland Council are providing a subsidised rate to the first 200 businesses who subscribe to ShopAppy;
Year 1 £5 (+VAT) pcm / Year 2 £10 (+VAT) pcm / Year 3 £19.99 (+VAT) pcm
Businesses outside the first 200 will pay the normal subscription rate which is £19.99+VAT pcm.
To register as a retailer click on shopappy.com/vendor
What the ShopAppy retailers say:
Jeanne Trutch of Silk Sisters, a clothing and gift shop in Otley says "ShopAppy ... is a fantastic solution for busy people who want to shop local but do not have time. It also gives me the opportunity to promote items and offers to the residents of Otley"
Christopher Taylor, Taylor's of Tickhill (NISA Retailer) in Tickhill records just 3 weeks after launch "We have now enjoyed three consecutive weeks of increased footfall. A total increase in spending customers of 188. Stores in the village have reported serving more customers. Some old faces, returning to the High Street but mostly new customers. We are delighted with these results."
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 21/11/2018 11:47:51