What this Privacy Notice covers
Your privacy is very important to Breckland District Council.
Breckland District Council is the Data Controller responsible for the personal information you may provide in relation to Enforcement. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by phone on 01362 656870, via email: email@example.com or by writing to us at Legal Services, Breckland District Council, Elizabeth House, Walpole Loke, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1EE.
Your data will be processed by Public Sector Partnership Services Ltd (PSPS), formerly known as Compass Point Business Services, a company owned by East Lindsey and South Holland District Councils.
PSPS's Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 01507 613303, or in writing to Data Protection Officer, Public Sector Partnership Services Ltd, Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 8UP.
Why we need your personal data
We will use your personal information, including any obtained CCTV images or similar, for the purposes of identification and enforcement in relation to but not limited to fly tipping and anti-social behavioural issues.
The processing of this information is necessary:
- Under Article 6.1(c) of the General Data Protection Regulations, for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- Under Article 6.1(e) of the General Data Protection Regulations, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
How your data is used
We will only use your data for the specific purpose of aiding enforcement including, but not limited to the above. Any obtained CCTV images, or images presented to the authority by a member of the public, may be used in the public domain to assist with identification of persons of which are deemed to be involved in fly tipping, anti-social behavioural issues and other by-law offences governed by Breckland Council.
We may share information with other organisations such as Norfolk Constabulary where deemed necessary.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing or sales purposes or for any commercial use, and we will not use your personal data in a way which may cause you harm.
How long the information is kept for
Your data is kept for a maximum of 6 years and will then be securely archived or destroyed if no longer required.
You have the right to access your data and correct any inaccuracies. For further details of your rights please contact the Data Protection Officer or go to ourwebsite for a more detailed explanation.
Primary Legislations and Regulations thereunder
- Anti-Social Behaviour Crime & Policing Act 2014
- Clean Neighbourhood & Environmental Act 2005
- Control of Pollution (Amendment) Act 1989
- Criminal Damage Act 1971
- Dogs (Fouling of Land) Acct 1996
- Environment Act 1995
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Refuse Disposal (Amenity) Act 1978
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
- Town & Country Planning Act 1990
Last updated: 09/04/2020 14:17:22