Breckland Collaboration Meetings offer support to professionals from statutory and voluntary agencies, who work with individuals and families experiencing difficulties.
The Collaboration is a multi-agency partnership, working to address low level, emerging needs that can be met through early intervention. Support can be through advice, guidance or practical support.
We can help with:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Benefit issues
- Debt & finance problems
- Domestic abuse
- Drug or alcohol dependency
- Employment or educational support
- Family support concerns
- Housing issues & homelessness
- Mental or physical health issues
- Social isolation & loneliness
- Struggling as a single parent
- Youth offending
To make a referral, you'll need:
- For your organisation to be signed up to the Breckland Collaboration Partnership Agreement (see below)
- For you as an individual to be compliant with our Multi-agency Co-location & Information Sharing Agreement.
- Consent from the family/ individual(s) to refer into the Collaboration Meeting
- Information to complete the Breckland Collaboration Referral Form, which includes:
- Details of the household, including address
- Full names and dates of birth
- Details of the type of help that is required
- Details of any previous or current help that is being provided
What happens next?
Partners meet every Wednesday morning to discuss referred cases, using Microsoft Teams.
If you're not yet a partner agency, please complete the Partnership and Multi-Agency Information Sharing Agreements to participate in the next meeting.
Once compliant, any partner can refer cases. Referring agencies must attend to present their case and provide updates as necessary. If individuals are unable to attend the meeting, another agency representative should attend.
- Access Community Trust
- Action For Children
- Adult Social Services
- Age UK
- Anglia Revenues Partnership
- Attleborough Academy
- Attleborough Day Centre
- Breckland Alliance
- Breckland Council
- Cambridgeshire Community Services
- Children's Services
- Christians Against Poverty
- Daisy Programme
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Equal Lives
- Family Action
- Future Projects
- Leeway Domestic Abuse Services
- Matthew Project
- Norfolk & Waveney Mind
- Norfolk Citizens Advice
- Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust
- Norfolk Constabulary
- Norfolk County Council
- Norfolk County Council Library & Information Service
- Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service
- Prospects UK
- Sanctuary Supported Living
- South Norfolk & Broadland Council
- The Harbour Centre
- West Norfolk Health
Become a partner:
Become a partner agency to refer complex cases into the Breckland Collaboration Meeting for discussion.
Read ourfor full details.
Download theand complete by a relevant authority within your organisation.
Please return to: email@example.com
Last updated: 21/07/2021 07:15:10