Housing Benefit information and advice is provided by the Anglia Revenues Partnership (ARP) which is a group of five councils, who are working together to provide high-quality, shared revenue and benefit services to their residents.

Your new landlord may provide forms for you to complete for Housing and Council Tax Benefit but it is your responsibility to ensure you make the appropriate claim.

For further information about Housing and Council Tax Benefitsvisit the Anglia Revenues Partnership website.

The Department for Work and Pensions promotes opportunity and independence for all through modern, customer-focused services. They help people to achieve their potential through employment, so that they are able to provide for their children and to work and save for secure retirement. For further information visit their website.

For other benefits, such as Universal Credit, Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, Employment and Support Allowance and Incapacity Benefit, contact your local Job Centre. For further information visit their website or telephone 0800 055 6688 to make a claim.

To make an enquiry about pension credit, please call 0845 6060265. To make a claim for Pension Credit, please telephone 0800 99 1234 or if you wish tovisit the Pension Service website.

You are able to check to see if you are entitled to Benefitson the website entitledto

Last updated: 02/08/2021 09:01:08