The Enhance Grant is a discretionary grant available to owner occupiers to tackle disrepair and provide improvements including works to improve energy efficiency, security against crime and the removal of high risk hazards.
The grant is for a maximum of £5,000.
- You must be an owner occupier
- In receipt of a passporting-benefit
- If you are not in receipt of a qualifying benefit you must complete a means test which is calculated using your income and capital
- Have an assessment from a Private Sector Officer to confirm the works required are eligible
Information required for the application
- Proof of your Benefit entitlement (award letter)
- Proof of your income and capital if you are completing a means test (3 months bank statements for all accounts held)
- 2 Quotations for the works required
How do I apply?
You will need to complete our online enquiry form.
Last updated: 02/08/2021 10:05:35