How do I apply?
How do I apply?
To join the Breckland Housing Register and to use the services of the Breckland Key Select website you need to complete theon-line application form
It is suggested that you read our FAQs on theHousing Register Process before applying
Where can I access the Breckland Key Select service?
You can access theBreckland Key Select website on computers in our Customer Service centres in Dereham and Thetford, your local library, or friends and family. Please view our interactive map for the location of our Customer Service centres and local libraries.
Who cannot use this service?
- If you have not lived within Breckland for 3 out of the last 5 years.
- If you have any rent arrears with your current or previous landlords.
- Certain people who are subject to immigration control under the 1996 asylum and immigration act (unless they fall within a class exempted from this restriction by government regulations)
- Certain people from abroad who are not subject to immigration control but who are not habitually resident in the UK, the Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland.
- People (including members of their household) who have been guilty of unacceptable behaviour that makes them unsuitable to be a tenant.
There are also some people who are not by law eligible to join the Housing Register.
The Housing Allocations Policy sets out who can access the housing register and how accommodation is allocated within the District.
Last updated: 03/06/2020 11:03:39