To reset your password you will need to do the following:
1) Go to theBreckland Housing website
2) Select 'Change Of Circumstances'
2) Select 'Forgotten Password'
3) Select 'Reset using Email ID/User ID/Application ID'
4) Enter at least one detail below and then select reset password.
- Email ID - the email address you provided on your application
- User ID - this is your household ID number
- Application ID - this is your application number
5) You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password, click on the link
6) After selecting the reset password link the window below will appear. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long and include at least 1 upper and 1 special character, then select the update button, a message will appear to inform you your new password has been updated successfully.
Select login to log into your application.
Last updated: 20/08/2020 08:00:14