Our Breckland Lottery
Join the Our Breckland Lottery
The Our Breckland Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for local organisations. All Good Causes supported by the lottery will benefit Breckland and its residents.
Play for as many individual Good Causes as you choose, or choose the Breckland Community Fund to contribute to the general Good Cause fund, administered by Breckland Council. These funds will be spent on vital support to a wide rage of local organisations and community initiatives.
1 in 50 chance to win
Jackpot prize of £25,000
50% goes directly to the Good Cause, 10% to the Breckland Community Fund
Cash prizes regularly won by players
Become a Good Cause
New organisations can apply to become a Breckland Good Cause at any time, most charities, CIC and voluntary groups are eligible to apply.
How it works:
- Sign up to get your own page on the Our Breckland Lottery website
- You'll receive 50% of every ticket sale
- Funds are sent directly to your account on a monthly basis
- There are no costs to your cause
- Cash prizes for players up for grabs
- Access to tips for marketing and ways to promote the lottery
- Reporting data for your committee or trustee reports
Full details of eligibility are on the website.
Buy tickets from £1 a week or register your Good Cause on the Our Breckland Lottery website.
Last updated: 26/02/2021 11:17:21