Personal Protective Equipment
Emergency Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supply in Norfolk is being coordinated centrally. Before requesting PPE, please make sure you have read the latestGovernment guidance on PPE to check whether your organisation needs to be using it.
Please note in all cases, your request will be reviewed and may need to be moderated due to limited supplies. If you're not one of the listed providers, unfortunately we're not able to support your request. Emergency supplies are limited and therefore they're being prioritised according to government guidance.
Who Can Request PPE
Business, support services and organisations in the following categories can request personal protective equipment. You will need to contact the supplying organisation relevant to the category you fall into (category A, B or C).
- General Practitioners
- Mental Health Community Services
- Hospices and Palliative Care
- Emergency Dentists
- Patient Transport Services
Clinical Commissioning Group at email@example.com
- Care Homes
- Personal Assistants
- Domiciliary Care
- Other frontline service to vulnerable adults (for example, housing with care, supported living)
- Local Authority (Children's Social Care)
- Local Authority (Adult Social Care)
- Residential Special School
- Children's Homes
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Prison Hospitals
- Fire Service
- Non-hospital Mortuary and Funeral Services
- Other Agencies and Local Regeneration Funds (LRFs), as required
- Local Authorities (services not covered under B above)
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) and other agencies, as required
If your organisation falls within Category C please contact your normal suppliers.
Last updated: 05/07/2021 12:00:22