Report a Faulty Street Light

We are aware approx. 16  street lights are out at Greehoe Place and Mill Farm Nurseries in Swaffham. There is a suspected underground cabling fault, which our contractor is working in union with UK Power networks to resolve as soon as possible. 20.09.18 Update from UK Power Networks - "UK Power Networks are treating this as a high priority and are actioning the works within the timescales we have in place. We are attempting to arrange jointers and fitters to attend this week, however this cannot be guaranteed as we are expecting high winds and a potential impact on our network. Our previous attendance identified it as an underground fault" We thank you for your patience at this time.

Street lighting in parishes is dealt with by the local Parish Council. You are able to find out your local Parish Council details on ourTown & Parish Councils page

Street lights on main highway roads is dealt with by Norfolk County Council, (NCC). You can report the fault directly to NCC by using the link below. 

NCC Report a Faulty Streetlight (opens in a new window)

Highways England is responsible for lighting on the A11 & A47 trunk roads. You can report the fault directly to Highways England by using the link below.

Highways England - Report a Problem (opens in a new window)

Street lights in the five main market towns, Attleborough, Dereham, Swaffham, Thetford and Watton are maintained by Breckland District Council.

To report an issue please complete the form below.