Right Treatment. You can trust us to:
- Do what we say we will.
- Be helpful, polite and treat you fairly and with respect.
- Try to understand your circumstances.
- Follow procedures correctly.
- Tell you what to do next if you're not satisfied with how you've been treated.
- Protect your personal information.
Keeping you informed. We will:
- Deal with your request the first time you contact us, or as soon as we can.
- Tell you what will happen next, and by when.
- Keep you updated of progress.
Get it right. We will:
- Deliver what we promise, consistently.
- Put things right if we get them wrong, and apologise.
- Explain things clearly.
- Improve by listening to our customers.
Easy Access. We will:
- Make more of our services available online for you to use at times that suit you.
- Help you get online.
- Explain clearly how to contact us in other ways.
In return we expect our customers to:
- Respect our employees.
- Help us save money by using our online services, where possible.
- Recycle, where you can.
- Tell us what you think of our services in a constructive way.
Breckland Council has a vision to be a digital council and you are able to read our Customer Access Strategy online (PDF) [4MB] (opens new window) .
Last updated: 09/05/2022 12:54:51