We are now accepting Land Charges Searches but we presently have an unusually high level being submitted but due to Covid-19 we have had to adapt to new methods of working and have introduced measures to ensure the safety of our staff. Searches will be responded to as soon as possible but they will be processed in order of date following acceptance/payment.
With this in mind we would respectfully ask that you do not email us for an update - responding to emails causes further delays in our abilities to process the land search enquiries as promptly as possible
Thank you in advance for your continued patience and support through these extraordinary times.
The Local Land Charges team is responsible for the maintenance of the Local Land Charges Register and the administration and co-ordination of all official Local Searches carried out in the Breckland area; requirements for conveyancing are satisfied by the submission of a Local Search.
Please be advised that from February 1st, 2021 we will be introducing fees for Personal Searches - further details will be available shortly and will be posted on the following Personal Search page
Personal search companies:
Questions on the new Con 29O will be answered by Breckland Council except the following for which a response from Norfolk County Council should be sought:
- 7.1 and 7.2 Parks and Countryside
- 18. Environmental and Pollution notices
- 21 Flood defence and land drainage consents
- 22.1, 22.2, 22.3 Common land and town or village green
The following new questions on the new Con29 will be responded to by:
- 1.1 (f, g, h and i) Land Charges, Breckland Council
- 2.2 - 2.5 Norfolk County Council
- 3.3 (a - c) Land Charges, Breckland Council
- 3.5 b) Norfolk County Council
- 3.7g) Norfolk County Council
- 3.10 At present no information is held by the Council regarding CIL
Please click on the relevant button below
Last updated: 18/01/2021 16:32:47