Changes to Plot Layouts
If the official addresses have been defined and the plot layouts are then changed, either by;
- Adding additional plots or removing plots.
- Swapping plot numbers around.
- Changing the position of plots.
- Changing which way some properties face the streets.
- Changing the paths/access routes to front doors.
You will need to fill out an online application form to have the addresses adjusted and officially re-confirmed to you and the relevant organisations/utilities.
After we have received your application form we will let you know whether a fee is applicable to cover the address adjustments.
Further information and guidance notes can be found below;
Last updated: 22/03/2021 14:30:36