Spring Back Business Grants
A new £2m package of support to help businesses fight-back against Covid-19, meet the challenges and the opportunities of the national roadmap head on, and get ready for what is hoped to be a great summer's trade.
Based on the input and feedback from almost 500 local businesses, the new support programme -- "Spring Back" - is targeted at the specific needs identified for businesses reopening and stepping up trade through to July. It brings together resource from across the Council and taps into several national funding opportunities, as part of a continued whole-council effort to make sure Breckland businesses can look positively to the future.
- Shop Front Improvement Scheme- investing in the biggest ever "Spring Clean" across the District. Any businesses based in Breckland's primary shopping areas, or any customer facing business, will be able to get financial support for improvements and enhancements to their shop frontage - from a lick of paint through to a replacement frontages.
- Covid Safe and Adaptions Grants -helping businesses shoulder the burden of trading in a Covid-safe way and meet the challenges of serving under restrictions. Grants of up to £5k will be available to invest in safety; or change business practices. From extra PPE and screens, through to a new marquee or outdoor seating.
- Digital Breckland -building on the highly successful scheme - Breckland Digital High Streets - enabling any Breckland-based business to get support for their digital offer, with grants towards making key digital changes from a new payment system, through to search engine optimisation. To find out more information please go to Digital High Street
- Expanded enterprise and start-up scheme- having already created 10 new businesses since Christmas, we are looking to grow the pipeline of new innovative businesses further. With finance and advice for new entrepreneurs looking to start-up locally. For further information please go to Business Start Up Scheme
- Support grants for businesses outside of national schemes-As part of commitment that no business in need goes unsupported, Breckland's discretionary scheme extends grants to any Breckland-based-business ineligible under national schemes - including self-employed, market traders and mobile traders
As each grant goes 'live' you will find the information and application form below.
The new Spring Back grants live are Shop Front Improvement Scheme and Covid Safe & Adaptations Grants
Last updated: 26/03/2021 15:25:00