Register to Vote
Everyone who is eligible is responsible for registering themselves at the property they reside in.
How do I register?
- Firstly you should not apply to register if you have already done so.
- If you're unsure if you're registered at your address you are able to check byusing our online form.
- If you have not registered, then you need to apply andcan do so online.
- Fill in your name, address, date of birth and a few other details. You'll also need your national insurance number, which can be found on your national insurance card, or on official paperwork such as payslips, or letters about benefits or tax credits.
- Look out for a confirmation to say you're registered.
Last updated: 16/06/2020 15:12:01