Register to vote
Everyone who is eligible is responsible for registering themselves at the property in which they reside.
How do I register?
- You should not apply to register if you have already done so.
- If unsure, you cancheck if you're registered to vote using our online form.
- If you have not registered, then you need to apply online at GOV.UK .
- You will need to provide personal information, including your name, address, date of birth, and National Insurance number.
- After registering, make sure you receive a confirmation.
Just moved? Make sure youTell us you're moving , this page has lots of useful information and guidance on registering for services within Breckland.
Last updated: 30/05/2023 12:47:37