Transfer a vehicle licence
You are able to transfer an existing Breckland licensed vehicle to another person or company.
In order to transfer the vehicle we will require the following documents:
- Valid insurance certificate covering the vehicle for use as a Hackney Carriage/Private Hire Vehicle.
- Vehicle Registration Document (V5) or Green slip if appropriate.
- Current MOT (if the vehicle is over 12 months old).
- Mechanical Test (the Mechanical Test is to be completed at one of ). Please note for vehicles over eight years old the Mechanical Test must be conducted every six months, vehicles under eight years old must pass an annual test.
- Completed Transfer a vehicle licence application form for either a Hackney Carriage Vehicle or Private Hire Vehicle.
- Completed Statutory Declaration form.
- The existing Vehicle Licence.
- A letter of sale from the existing Licence Holder.
- Fee Taxi Licensing Fees (we will contact you to arrange payment).
You can bring the documents to our Dereham office. Alternatively you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 07/04/2022 16:45:33