Temporary Facilities Licensing

If you wish to use Breckland Council owned land to hold an Event, to carry out building works, temporary parking or to place a skip for example you may require a temporary licence. For Health & Safety reasons trampolines, bouncy castles etc are NOT permitted on Council Land. There may be a fee to obtain a licence. If you are unsure if you need a temporary licence, please contact 01362 656870.

Please complete the form below :

Last updated: 16/01/2019 09:40:36