Apply for a Blue Badge

Apply for a Blue Badge (Norfolk County Council)


Housing and Council Tax Benefits - Managed by Anglia Revenue Partnership

Breckland Council Job Vacancies

Apply for current vacancies with Breckland Council

Building Control Inspection

Book a Building Control Inspection

Bulky Waste Collection

Details on how to apply for a bulky waste collection

Business Registration / Advice

Use this form for advice and registration for Food and Health & Safety businesses

Can I vote?

Check if you're registered to vote

Concessionary travel pass

Concessionary travel pass (Norfolk County Council)

Garden Waste

Order or renew your Garden Waste bin

House Name Change

Details on how to apply for House Name Change

Housing Repairs

Housing Repairs (Flagship tenants)

Land Sales enquiry

Interested in buying some Breckland owned land? please use this form

Library Service

Library Service (Norfolk County Council)


Online applications for Licensing Act applications including TENs

Register for E-billing

Register for E-billing to view your account and receive your Council Tax bills online

Request a Postal Vote form

Apply for a postal vote: If you can't get to your polling station on Election Day, follow the instructions to vote by post.

Request a Proxy Vote form

If you can't get to your polling station on Election Day, you don't have to miss your chance to vote.

Request Barcode

Request Barcode and Council Tax account number for Council Tax Payment

Request Building Control Forms

Use this form to request a variety of building control forms

Temporary Facilities Licensing

If you wish to use Breckland Council owned land to hold an Event, to carry out building works, temporary parking or to place a skip for example you may require a temporary licence

Last updated: 20/06/2019 10:03:05