I am moving out of Breckland

Please note that if you are a Landlord with a tenant moving out, you can tell us below.

If you are in receipt of housing benefit or council tax support, you will need to tell the Benefits team you're moving.  If you are not in receipt of either of these benefits, please tell the Council Tax team you are moving.

Please click on the relevant title for further information

Anglia Revenues Partnership website - Housing Benefit & Council Tax Change of Address (opens new window)

Tell the Council Tax team you're moving (opens new window)

Register to vote at your new address (opens new window)

Transfer or cancel your existing brown bin

Last updated: 22/03/2024 11:54:09