How will we use the information about you?
The purpose of the processing will be the service or function for which the information is being collected, and your personal data will not be used for another purpose, unless provided for by law.
We need to process personal information about our customers, service users and local residents so that we can:
- provide you with council services
- review and improve the services we provide
- keep track of our spending across services
- train and manage our employees who deliver those services
- process payments to and from us
- meet our statutory obligations
- investigate and respond to complaints and reports.
To protect your privacy, we put safeguards in place in order to ensure that:
- we only collect what we need
- the information we hold about you is accurate
- your information is only used for the stated purpose
- your information is only kept for as long as we need it
Last updated: 23/07/2020 10:27:14