The right to rectification

You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.

We can't guarantee we will be able to change that information, but we'll correct factual inaccuracies and may include your comments in the record to show that you disagree with it.

You can email, or by contacting a specific service directly.

Last updated: 04/01/2023 16:53:25