The Communications Team provides information to help people understand what the council does, how it uses its resources and the policies and decisions it makes. In addition, we help the council better understand the needs and views of local people through research and consultation and make services more responsive by ensuring that people are able to have their say in shaping and developing them.
Among the services we provide are:
- Media relations
- Managing the council's social media activity
- Updating our website
- Creating information and marketing materials (such as leaflets)
- Delivering major campaigns
- Providing material in alternative formats, including translations
- Giving advice and information about using the council's logo and branding
Press and media enquiries
All press and media enquiries are handled by the Communications Team.
Emails are monitored Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:00). We try to respond to enquiries as quickly as possible.
We are only able to respond to emails from members of the media. Residents, businesses, and partners should contact the council using our online form.
Last updated: 06/10/2022 15:40:07