Do you have an emergency when the office is closed?

You should always call 999 if:

  • you or someone else is in immediate danger
  • if the crime is in progress
  • you need police help immediately

This could include:

  • someone using violence or threatening violence
  • if there is a danger to life
  • serious damage is being or could be caused to a property
  • a potential criminal has been disturbed or stopped
  • a road traffic accident where someone is hurt or a danger is being caused to other road users

For homelessness, removal of syringes from public areas, environmental health emergencies and more, please contact 01522 782246 to speak to an adviser handling emergency calls.

For all other emergency information, please seeEmergency Planning.

Last updated: 29/04/2022 11:12:56