|Request a new or replacement bin|
- If your wheeled bin becomes damaged beyond repair, you will not have to pay the cost of a replacement bin. If the damage is caused when the bin is being emptied by our crews, we will replace or repair the bin at no cost to you.
- If your bin was damaged, please leave your bin at the boundary of the property to allow for the bin to be repaired or replaced.
- Your new bin will be delivered within 10 working days.
Request larger or smaller bins
- If your application for larger bins is successful, the provision of the larger green household waste bin will be subject to a delivery and administration charge of £62. If successful a larger recycling bin can be provided (free of charge) to ensure you have capacity to recycle as much of your household waste as possible.
|Order or renew your Garden Waste Bin online|
|Request bins for new build property|
- If you've moved into a newly built property and require bins, you can request them using this form. There will be a charge of £62 for delivery and provision of two bins, a black one for recycling and a green one for household waste. Payment will be required before the bins are delivered. It may be worth checking with your developer as they may have already contacted us to arrange delivery.
- If you are a developer or private landlord and need to request bins, please fill in our form below. Our Environmental Services team will review the request and get back to you within five working days to confirm the order of the bins and arrange payment.