FAQs on Temporary Event Notices (TENs) & Music Entertainment

What is a Temporary Event Notice (TEN)

A Temporary Event Notice (TEN) is required if you intend to carry out a licensable activity on unlicensed premises, or wish to operate outside the terms of your existing Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate.

Will I need a licence for music entertainment?

Whether a licence is needed for music entertainment will depend on the circumstances.

Last updated: 13/06/2022 07:32:45