House Name Change

If you wish to let us know you are moving into a different property,you are able to do this online on our 'Tell us you're moving' page.

If you have an existing property address that you wish to change by;

  • changing or adding a property name.
  • removing your property name.
  • adding a property number.

​​​​Please go to our Property Renames and Address Change page.

Last updated: 19/05/2020 10:32:22