Do I need a Gambling licence?

There are three types of licence that business owners may need when setting up a gambling premises. Your business may need all three:

If you provide facilities for remote gambling, which includes the internet, telephone, television, radio or any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication, and advertise to consumers in Britain, you will need a licence from theGambling Commission.

You may only requirelottery registrations orgambling permits for pubs, clubs and other establishments for low-level gambling depending on what you are actually doing.

Last updated: 08/09/2020 11:53:51