Search Planning Applications
You will need to use the following instructions before you use the search and comment facility below:
Please be aware that these pages update overnight so the application number you may be searching for may not be visible for up to 24 hours after it has been validated
- If you have the application reference number, please type this in full, i.e. 3PL/2010/1014/F (NB: If the application you wish to view is an Outline please ensure you use the letter O and not zero). No other information should be entered. Then click on "search".
- You can also search for an application using the Council'sMapping Service
- If you do not have the reference number, you can also search by one of the other information fields. It is recommended that you only enter one of these in your search.
- Please be aware that some villages and hamlets fall under the Parish name, for example, Reymerston comes under Garvestone.
- Once you have found the application using the search facility you are able to comment on it by clicking on the application reference number
Last updated: 11/02/2019 11:42:16