Contaminated land is mainly dealt with through the planning process when disused land is put back into use or land-use changes.
Breckland Council has revised its Contaminated Land Strategy and is open to consultation until 24 January 2021
Did you know that we can now offer pre-application and consultancy advice, via our commercial trading armehcUK
- What we do about contaminated land?
- Assessing whether contamination really exists
- Action required and who pays?
- Domestic Heating Oil Leaks
- Contamination and Building Regulations
- Ground Gas Protection Measures
- Re-use of 'brownfield' sites
- Buying or selling land/Properties
- Land Contamination and Planning
- Contaminated Land Advice Note
Last updated: 16/12/2020 12:24:03