To whom do I complain about my bill going up?

If you wish to discuss the latest Council Tax charges andwhat your Council Tax pays for,WriteToThem (opens new window) is an independent, charitable project that helps the public contact their elected representatives. You can use this website to find out your Breckland and Norfolk County Council councillor as well as your MP. The website also allows you to email councillors via the website for free.

Other ways to contact elected officials:


Last updated: 20/03/2024 12:20:11