Starting a new food business
Before opening your new business, it is recommended that youcontact the Food, Health and Safety team for advice and guidance. They will be able to help you with:
- Determining whether you need to register your food business, or apply for approval.
- Understanding legal requirements.
- Design and lay out issues.
- Food safety procedures and records.
- Advice and training.
Please alsoconsult the Food Standards Agency's website for more information on:
- Who needs to register
- Registering as a childminder
- Volunteers and charity organisations
- Food hygiene rating scheme
- Updating your business details
Last updated: 01/03/2022 10:35:46