Croxton, Brettenham and Kilverstone Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Plan is now 'made.'
Dates of each stage
- Designation date: 8 July 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan consultation started: 11 August 2017
- Regulation 16 plan consultation started: 2 February 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 20 April 2018
- Date of referendum: 10 January 2019
- Date Plan 'Made': 24 January 2019
As a result of a vote in support of using the Croxton and Brettenham & Kilverstone Joint Neighbourhood Plan to make decision on planning applications in the District, Breckland Council decided 'make' (approve) the Plan on the 24 January 2019. This is the referendum version of the plan.
Submission Consultation (Reg.16)
Breckland Council consultation started on 2 February 2018 and closed on 16 March 2018.
Pre-Submission Consultation (Reg.14)
The Parishes' consultation started on 11 August 2017 and closed on 29 September 2017.
Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation
Croxton, Brettenham and Kilverstone Parish Council applied to designate a neighbourhood area on 23 April 2014.
Parishes included within the neighbourhood area: Croxton, Brettenham and Kilverstone.
Last updated: 06/05/2022 11:43:36