Charity Collections

A Street Collection permit is required for any collection of money or sale of articles for the benefit of charitable purposes which takes place in a street or public place and a House to House permit is required for anyone wishing to conduct a House to House charity collection within the Breckland District Council area.

Please click on the relevant button below for further information.

Last updated: 17/06/2020 15:02:36