Snetterton Commercial Hub
Snetterton Commercial Hub is one of Brecklands leading and largest strategic employment areas. The site lies both north and south of the A11 dual carriageway on the Cambridge to Norwich Tech corridor, ideally located between two of Brecklands major market towns Thetford (10 miles) and Attleborough (4 miles).
The majority of the Snetterton Commercial Hub comprises five principal land holdings. Each offering varied solutions to new or existing businesses looking to relocate or start up in the heart of Breckland.
From large industrial warehouses and design/build solutions to Norfolk's premiere racetrack and acres of ready to develop land, Snetterton Commercial Hub provides various turnkey options for your business.
The hub is also part of Brecklands "Growth Zone" of which offers businesses enhanced support to businesses seeking to relocate to, or expand within the defined Growth Zone within Breckland.
The Enhanced Growth Zone LDRR Policy provides 20% rate relief as a minimum standard.
Additional, tapered relief can be applied for, depending on the extent to which the criteria required are met.
The site consists of 5 primary landowners:
- Twells Business Park (Yellow)
- Johnstons Logistics Park (Blue)
- Snetterton Park (Red)
- Motor Sport Vision - owners of Snetterton Racing Circuit (Green)
- Boudica (Orange)
The site is looking for businesses within but not exclusive to the below:
- Manufacturing, clean tech, agrifood/agritech uses
- Any ancillary businesses to the above e.g software, welding etc.
- Construction/Development - including architects and surveyors, IT companies, financial, insurance accountants.
- Businesses that are complimentary to existing Snetterton-based companies. E.g. motor racing team.
If you would like to enquire about any existing or new build offices / business premises, please email us on SnettertonCH@breckland.gov.uk
Last updated: 12/09/2023 09:17:46